Friday, January 30, 2009

My first blog award

Thank you so much, Alexandra, for nominating me for this award. You are a great inspiration to me. The deal when accepting this award is to name five things that you love. Well, here goes.

I love...
1. when I really know that God is talking to me and working in me.
2. my first cup of tea in the morning, especially when my husband makes it for me.
3. eating out.
4. spending time with positive people. (it's so uplifting)
5. running in the early morning when it is still dark and then becoming aware of the day beginning as the sun starts to rise. (awesome and envigorating)

2 comments:

  1. Well done!
    Yes, you have a good opionion - I agree with the five things you've chosen - good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along Lee!!
    alexox

    ReplyDelete