Friday, September 25, 2009

My favourite stamp set




I adore 'Teachers Apple' by PTI. Maybe that's because I am a teacher or maybe it's just because I love the different designs on the apples. Well, either way, I wanted to use it again. Claire Brennan is holding a competition to win the entire collection of her new release. Couldn't resist that. Her sets just get better and better with each release. You have to make a card using your favourite stamp and the colour green. I made one of Lauren's templates, Fold and Go, instead. I used Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado for my shades of green. Got my inspiration for this project from the wonderful Dawn McVey. Really these PTI ladies are awesome.

11 comments:

  1. Your box came out awesome! That is my favorite template. Love the apples too. I really should get that set, in fact I may go put it in my basket right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lee! really love it - many thanks for entering my wee competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Lee! I love the polka dots on your box and Teacher's Apple is in my top 5 of all time so I LOVE the cutie-patootie apples too. Good luck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those are some great green apples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE this!!! The apples are fantastic and I love the polka dotted side. Wonderful project Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun box! Love the dots on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see your lovely box and I kick myself for passing on that set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Lee! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my Friend!
    I love it!! This is so perfect in so many different ways!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this Lee!! I havent tried this template yet.. you did a GREAT job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this project and that stamp set. I sell SU!...but, shhhh, I might have to add this to my collection ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete