Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trigger Tuesday - Poppin' off the Page




Oh my word! Really got a shock when I saw this week's photo for Trigger Tuesday. Didn't think I would even try, but then what are challenges for? So I chose a few elements to work with. I stamped a black and white background, then I stamped the flower and leaves on colour CS in black ink as all the flowers in the trigger photo had black outlines. Kept my card simple as "too busy" just doesn't appeal to me. So I think the bit of colour on my card "pops" off the black and white background.

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the trigger. Says it all to me. Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
    lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How how fun! Love the fun pops of red and the white sentiment against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the elements that you chose to incorporate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you kept this elegant and simple Lee - but the inspiration idea is still all there! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect for the challenge Lee! I think you hit the nail with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take, you really captured it with the colors you chose and that dotted background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment is just perfect for this card! I love the way it pops off the base

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm way behind and trying to catch up, but wanted to say that I think you did a great translating that very busy floral trigger into a graphic and simple card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lee! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete