Friday, March 25, 2011

PTI Princesses Challenges

Time to play 'catch up' on some of of our blogging groups' challenges.

Mara's challenge was to use punches on our projects. I used 3 punches on this card...circle, large star and small star.

Leah challenged us to use a frame without a sentiment. PTI has so many beautiful frame stamps and co-ordinating dies available and I just love using them! I used the Mat Stack 1 frame on this card...numbers aren't sentiments, right? Well I hope this meets the requirements for the challenge. I made it for my daughter's birthday on Wednesday. I CASEd Nichole's "Celebrate' card, here.

Sue's challenge was to make a Spring/Easter project. Living in the southern hemisphere, we are heading towards Autumn, so I opted to make an Easter project. I just love making 3D projects and I first saw this little Easter Egg Box on Julia's blog and have been meaning to make this ever since. Here is the link to the template.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects!!! I just love the egg box, the layered flower on the front of the box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little candy box. So cute. And way to catch up on all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Easter egg box. It's fun to think about the seasons being swapped between the hemispheres.

    ReplyDelete