Sunday, May 20, 2012

For my friend & CFC #53

One of the best things about blogging is meeting wonderful people that you are able to consider friends. One of the first blogging friends I made was Alexandra. What a sincere, warm and encouraging friend to have. Thank you Alexandra for making my world a better place.
Alexandra is celebrating her blog's 4th anniversary and to celebrate she is giving away some blog candy. Read about it here.
Here are some of Alexandra's beautiful sketches. I chose to work with sketch #10.
I

SAM_0364
The CAS-ual Friday challenge for this week is to use punches or dies. I used PTI's Tea for Two die and the little flower is from one of my Fiskars corner punches.

4 comments:

  1. Great Card. Its a fabulous design.
    Must go and put the kettle on now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH dearest Lee, I'm so touched and honored!
    You know you have a special place in my heart and your card is simply PERFECT!

    I so wish we could meet over a cup o' tea ;-)

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty teapot...and love how you've shown it off with your layout! The sentiment is so cool, too:)!! Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leve the fantastic colors and the great use of the die cut negative in this card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete